Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

mother's day 2010 animated greeting

There are two days when (telephone) communication "giants" in the Philippines rake in the most profit. One is New Year's Day and the other, Mother's Day. Believe it or not, an overwhelming amount of calls and SMS flood our communication lines and temporarily overload the regular capacity.

I am not one of those who possess close ties with their mothers and I say that with regret. If I could turn back the hands of time and make the necessary tweaks and edits, this will be top one on the list.

Having been blessed with an opportunity to be a mother myself, I have invested all energies into building a close and living bond with my daughter. My efforts have not ceased until this day. And I pray it pays off in the years to come.

Above is an animated greeting for mother's day which I made and dedicate to my mother, Helen, though she may not understand it any longer. Happy Mother's Day Mommy. I love you.

If you want the direct link to the animation, you will find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment