Did you know that the scent of peppermint induces a significant amount of blood flow in the brain that enhances one's memory? It actually does! The use of peppermint dates back to centuries ago when it was used by people who lived near the Mediterranean Sea, where the peppermint plant species originated. Its benefits to the human body range from brain (memory) to tummy (digestion-related relief) and is fully backed up by clinical studies conducted by a variety of groups in the United States.
I am quite certain you have already heard of Smencils, the world's only gourmet-scented pencils made from 100% recycled newspapers. The same company has introduced an ingenious variety of gourmet-scented pencils called Smart Smencils. These writing instruments are applied with peppermint scent, perfect mates to improve your test scores!
Grab your own Smart Smencil now from the following outlets:
- Hobbes and Landes Bonifacio High Street
- Hobbes and Landes Power Plant Mall
- Hobbes and Landes Greenbelt 5
- Hobbes and Landes Greenhills Promenade
- Hobbes and Landes Shangrila Plaza Mall
- Hobbes and Landes Mall of Asia
- Hobbes and Landes Trinoma
- Fullybooked Bonifacio High Street
- Fullybooked Power Plant Mall, Rockwell
- Fullybooked Greenhills Promenade
- Fullybooked Shangri La Hotel
- Fullybooked Cebu
- Fullybooked SM North Edsa
- Fullybooked Greenbelt 5
- Petshop Trinoma
If you would like to be a reseller of Smart Smencils, you may contact Timbrel and Harp Marketing, the authorized distributor of Smencils in the Philippines. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.